Friday, September 24, 2010

Jennifer Maestre- Pencil Art Without Drawing?


Jennifer Maestre has some unusual taste when it comes to art. Visit her personal site to look at more of her sculptures. When I ran across these images, I couldn't help but contact her. She has a great passion for art and I figured that she would be fun to talk with due to her creativity. These pencil sculptures are one of a kind. Not many people have the creative mind to think of assembling pieces of art like these. She needs to be noticed because she uses pencils in a way that nobody else does. I wonder if she can draw...? I guess it doesn't really matter if she can create art like this without having any lead actually touch paper. Thanks Jennifer for these great sculptures and hopefully there are more coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment